LocalCast for Chromecast/Android TV/Roku/Fire TV (MOD APK) – Premium Version, No In-App Ads
LocalCast is the number one casting solution on Android with over 10,000,000 users! Send videos, music or pictures!
FROM your phone or tablet, other apps, NAS (DLNA/UPnP or Samba), Google Drive, Google+, Dropbox or a webpage TO a Chromecast, SmartTVs, Roku, Nexus Player, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV or Stick, Sony Bravia, Samsung, LG, Panasonic and other SmartTVs, Sonos, Xbox 360, Xbox One or other DLNA Devices.
What is Mods? A mods (short for "modifications") is an alteration where someone, usually a player, changes some aspect of a video game. Online communities are changing video games to make them better, weirder, and much more wonderful. For example: Farming Simulator players like old tractions, but basic game do not have it, so they create it. Or maybe you want new Euro Truck Simulator trailer skin, just download mod and you can change skin. There is only few examples why mods is amazing and make games much better.
- Download Modded APK
- Remove Playstore Version
- Install Modded APK
- OPTIONAL: Copy OBB Files to SDCARD/Android/Obb/ (Only if OBB is included if not Ignore this step)
- Use the App
- Enjoy =)
- Download The Best Android Emulator Here.
- Once download is finished, install the Android Emulator and Open it.
- Simply Drag your "LocalCast for Chromecast/Android TV/Roku/Fire TV (MOD APK) FILE" inside the Emulator and it will automatically install the APK File.
- Wait until the installation is finished. There will be a notification.
- You can now enjoy the mods.
- For more information, you can read our blog about it.